Wednesday 23 March 2011

Environmental Issues Video

My promo film will focus on the environmentally friendly aspects of the festival. I thought of this after seeing this on the Meadowlands website:
Im going to include interview footage that everyone took at the media day of organisers talking about the environmental issues like using biofuel. And...

Ideas:
On the way back from college today I went to Glynde to have a look and take some photos
Glynde Place is closed until May so I couldn't get in the grounds. This is the front though
And this is from the side
Not sure if this land is part of the festival site because it was a bit further down the hill from the house. The notice says about the licence being extended for live music and 'refreshments'.

Alpaca Farm


I even found some actual butterflies!


Glynde was really pretty in the sun with all the flowers. Tomorrow I'm going back with my sister to do some filming.

PLAN

-- Update --
Plan failed - feel ill. This does mean I've got all day to do a better plan though.

No comments:

Post a Comment