Wednesday 16 February 2011

Thames Clippers Brief

I have decided to do the Thames Clippers Brief.

We need to engage with people that live in London, and people that visit London, at the times that they’ll be most receptive to understanding the benefits of river travel. 

 I think the best way to do this is to advertise on the London Underground. I can use the Underground's digital advertising; LCDs, Digital Escalator Panels and Cross Track Projections. I could also do static adverts for the stations without this infrastructure.

Some of the adverts use more than one screen at a time to make a big advert like this car one:


To make a big impact I could use multiple screens to make a kind of virtual tank of water that fills up and empties out on a loop. When the water drains away it could leave behind a slogan like 'A better view' and the Thames Clippers logo. but that doesn't have much to do with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment