Monday 5 October 2009

Garden Panorama

Today I took a third panorama outside in my back garden. I had been thinking of taking one there becuause it would show all the victorian terraced houses around where I live, which would be older than the Towner, but more modern than the castle. I took the images quickly as the sun was going down and I didn't want there to be too much difference in lighting between the photographs. But I like the orangey quality of the light, that's why I did it so late in the day, also, it was raining all morning.

I'm not sure if I'll use this panorama as a final QTVR becuase it's doesn't really fit in with my theme - the only buildings you can see are my house and the sheds. I still intend to make a panorama at Sovereign harbour, so I'll decide which to use after I've taken them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment