Wednesday 8 June 2011

Post Festival Videos

At Meadowlands we took looooads of footage. So far I have uploaded four videos to youtube, and I plan to upload more - even though the project is over and the deadline's been and gone, I think it would be a shame not to use it all. I'm hoping to make a Gentleman Starkey video using all the clips that me and Sam took - this was too hard to do before the deadline because it was such a mission to match up all the random clips from the 2 cameras. I'd also like to incorporate some of the interview footage from Yellowfish studios into a promotional montage-type video to promote the 2012 event.

Videos On Youtube

Abi Wade - Roulette


Abi Wade - C'est La Vie


Jo Harman - Bless Ma Soul


Jo Harman - Better Woman


I think this one was the best, me and Kirsty both filmed the whole song, so I could choose the best shots all the way through. I did this using the multi camera monitor in Premiere Pro:

No comments:

Post a Comment