Friday 29 January 2010

Making my website about colour

I have been thinking about what to include in my website and I think the main sections will be:
  • Meanings and associations of colour.
  • Combinations, secondary tertiary split complimentary etc, + the colour wheel.
  • Science of colour, electromagnetic waves and all that.

Smashing magazine just published an article all about colour theory which is very handy. 
The article is mainly about the meanings of colours but they have included a couple of extra colours than what I had decided were the main colours. I had:

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink
Brown
Grey
White
Black

But they have also written about 

Ivory / Cream 
Beige




and not included pink (which I only included because my sister told me to)

No comments:

Post a Comment