Wednesday 30 September 2009

Pevensy Castle Panorama

I decided to take my first panoramic image at Pevensy Castle because I thought it would be interesting all the way around, as there is a Roman wall circling the site.

Here are my images laid out in order:
TADA


The spot I chose had a view of the castle and a lot of trees. Unfortunately you can't see much of the wall I wanted to include but I still think that the view is attractive all the way round.

I've added in some fake sky using the render - clouds option on photoshop because the blue sky above the castle turns into boring white as the panorama goes round. The pigeons happened to fly up just as I was taking the pictures, which was nice of them. I left them in by masking out part of the overlying layer.





No comments:

Post a Comment